Thursday 9 September 2010

Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember.

Go and watch some Miyazaki films :D
I'm going to watch the Hayao Miyazaki film Spirited Away tonight, one of my favourite films. When I've watched anime films, I prefer having the English voice over dub rather than have it in Japanese with subtitles which would be Rory's choice. I find it distracting otherwise. But then I've been reading Harry Potter in french which I've found surprisingly easy, and after the first couple of sentences I've forgotten I'm reading in french and it's fine. I guess I didn't forget as much as I thought ^^

I'm getting very impatient to get my university card now, not just so I can get in the carpark and get out of the building at night but because I need it to check out library books and I keep seeing books at work that I want to borrow! Hurry up tutorial office!

No comments:

Post a Comment