Saturday 1 January 2011

11 things for 2011

Happy new year everyone! Some resolutions and some things I'd like to accomplish this year:
  1. Be a more active tweeter - at the moment I check twitter a lot but don't tweet myself that often.
  2. Go to the theatre to see something that's not a musical!
  3. Cook/bake 10 new recipes.
  4. Read the following books I've had on my shelf for a while and not read: Wilkie Collins, The Woman in White, Homer, The Odyssey, Mark Twain, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Lauren Pressley, So You Want to Be a Librarian?
  5. Go to 3 new cities/towns in the UK.
  6. Start using Google Calendar and the calendar on my phone.
  7. Get my scrapbook up to date.
  8. Blog at least once a week.
  9. Try a new online tool every month. (Maybe not very ambitious but I'm trying to be realistic!) This month: Pinboard with my free account ^^
  10. Take more photos.
  11. And finally, get into library school! :O
The view from our back door in the snow. Now looks rather brown and damp.

1 comment:

  1. I realise this was ages ago, but I have heard about resolution number 2, and would like to become involved. To where can I send an application form and covering letter?

    ReplyDelete