Wednesday 22 June 2011

[CPD23] Thing 2: Investigate some other blogs

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but if you're looking for my Cam23 2.0 posts, I've started a tumblr blog to keep the two programmes separate. My Cam23 2.0 blog is here: http://cam23annie.tumblr.com/

For Thing 2, I scanned down the immense list of blogs (which gets bigger every time I look at it!) and picked out a few that I like the names of. Seeing as there are so many to choose from I wanted to try and avoid those blogs I already read and occasionally comment on, and machete my way through the wilderness.

So tonight I've been reading and commenting on Folderol and Geegaw, The Padded Envelope!, ook librarian, and OliverPig, all of which look very promising for future reading!

While I've been reading blog posts I've been listening to this excellent webinar that Charlotte and Niamh took part in today:

2 comments:

  1. Hullo! I have mentioned your blog in my CPD23 Thing 2. Hope you don't mind!

    http://mathomhouser.com/2011/06/27/cpd23-thing-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am also going to mention you/your blog in my post for Thing 2! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete