Sunday 29 January 2012

#libday8 next week

Next week is the 8th round of the Library Day in the Life project, and the third that I have taken part in. My previous posts are all tagged with Library Day in the Life.

This will be the first time I have taken part as a student, and while I hope to post some snippets here on this blog, I will also be posting on the UCL DIS Students blog, along with some of my fellow students. It should be a fairly normal week for me, I'll be at UCL on Monday and Tuesday, and then working at Newnham on Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday I'm doing something new though, I'm going to be co-presenting a training session for librarians on "Blogging for Absolute Beginners"! I'm a bit nervous as I haven't presented a training session before, but I'm my co-presenters are excellent so I'm sure it will be fine! I'll let you know how it goes, along with the rest of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment